A1 nábytek’s Privacy Statement
What information do we collect about you?
We collect your personal information during:
- ordering our services,
- job interviewing at A1 nábytek company.
This is especially about:
- name and contact details – we collect your first name and surname, e-mail address and phone number,
- identification and payment details of your company – we collect your company name, identification number and address,
- data we need for job interview – we collect information about your education and training, practice, work experience and other information you mention in your CV.
How do we use the information about you?
Your personal data is used only for the purposes for which you have provided it to us.
They are used specially to:
- process your order,
- we can fulfill the contract,
- we invite you to job interview and tell you if you were success or not.
This personal data we don’t provide to any third side.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal data, please e-mail or write to us at the following address. Providing this information is for free.
We want to make sure that your personal data is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
How to contact us
- by e-mail,
- or write us at: Marcela Kočí, A1 nábytek s.r.o., Zámecká 120, 664 64, Dolní Kounice, the Czech Republic.